Wednesday, September 23, 2009

You Are Only 3! No Bras!

I still cannot get over the fact that my son and Jesus are forever friends! Tears still come to my eyes when I think about it and when I read my last post. Think about it - the angels in heaven are having a party for my son! How incredibly cool is that!

This morning RJ saw the La Senza bag on my counter and asked what was in it. I told her I bought new bras. And a pink one! She said, with a huge smile on her face, and I quote, "For ME??". I laughed and said the obvious - no! Her smile dropped, continued to get lower, the pout came out and then the tears started. Big tears. And wailing. Lots of wailing. Crying and wailing. "I want a bra!". Yes, my 3-year old was crying because she wants a bra! A pink bra! Oh, little girl, just you wait. Soon you and I can go bra shopping together. For pink bras! Though that whole idea just about strikes fear in my heart. Bras means puberty. Puberty means . . . well, it means a whole lot more than I want to deal with right now! She is only 3. And part of me hopes she stays this way for a long time. No bras! And certainly no boys!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha ha ha.
    Yeah.
    No bras yet, please.
    And no beaus yet either!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails