Friday, October 16, 2009

Gorgeousness!

Remember this beautiful orange chair I bought at our local MCC this past summer? Well, it is currently sitting in various states of disrepair as I am removing all the fabric in hopes of recovering it. Not hopes, I guess. Plans to recover it. Definate plans. The holdup was the new fabric I wanted but couldn't find. Until today. I found it! I actually found the exact fabric I wanted and let me tell you - it is gorgeous! Oh my goodness, is that chair going to be unbelievable when it is actually done. And, no, I will neither show you the material or tell you what it looks like because that would ruin the surprise. But, I promise you, it will be gorgeous! Absolutely incredible! Just thought you should know!!

1 comment:

  1. Ack! Not even a glimpse :)!? Look forward to seeing the finished product!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails