Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Why The Paperwork Is Late

Dear Sir,

Please excuse the late paperwork. Again. As you may not know, I have acquired a computer virus. A couple of them, actually. Maybe they are best referred to as "bugs". They pop up immediately once the computer is turned on, may disappear a short while later only to reapper intermittently In the meantime, all attempts to do my paperwork in an efficient and timely matter are completely ruined. I apologize for the Crayola pictures on the back side of the faxes - they are somehow mistaken for scrap paper. Be assured, we are trying to remedy the situation. As for the spelling mistakes and other general errors, it is most difficult to be accurate when the screen is blocked by aforementioned "bugs" and paperwork is constantly moved from one place to another or has gone missing altogether. I am well aware that 3rd Quarter reports are just now making their way to you even though 4th Quarter has already passed. Perhaps a raise would be in order to facilitate a system in which the virus is contained to another part of the "office". Once again, my sincerest apologies. I have included for your viewing a photograph of the "bugs" and how they have been hindering my work. I welcome all solutions.

Sincerely,

Your Administrative Assistant

3 comments:

  1. I love it. That picture is so cute too. I think I need to print off your letter and post it on my fridge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That is so funny!!! Pretty cute bugs though :).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails