Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Newsboy Brim Beanie


I just can't stop crocheting! I am having so much fun and my kids are enjoying seeing what comes next. I am actually trying to teach my 6-year old how to crochet his own scarf. He is determined to make the scarf while I make a matching hat. We will see just how far that actually goes!!

In the meantime, I tried another pattern I got from Inner Hooker. This one is the Newsboy Brim Beanie! I modified the size 1-5 year pattern as I found it a tad too long ("Mom, I'm blind!!") for my gonna-be-4-on-Saturday girl. After removing 2 rows, it was a perfect fit! She loves it and so do I! What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. OK,I just ordered four patterns and dug out my leftover yarn from those afghans. My hooks were there too. :) If my husband wonders in a few weeks why there are crocheted hats and leg warmers all over the house, I'm blaming it on you! lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails