Saturday, August 15, 2009

Reverse Psychology Really Works!

I love hugs! Hugs from friends are great but hugs from my family are the best! I also love their kisses (now I am talking about my family, not my friends!! ☺) However, my youngest son is not so keen on physical affection, at least from me. Daddy gets all the hugs and kisses, I get a "no-don't-kiss-me"!! This is death for me! What do you mean, no hugs and kisses??!! So, I have discovered, reverse psychology works wonders for this little 4 year old! I tell him he can't kiss me. Nope, he is not allowed to kiss me. No way, I don't want kisses from him. And the whole time I am "protesting" he covers me with kisses. Hey, a mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do! There will come a time in the not-to-distant future when a high-five will have to suffice but for now I am storing up those hugs and kisses, getting them any way I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails