Thursday, December 10, 2009

I Am A Winner.

This morning I lovingly seasoned 8 beautiful pork chops then gently browned them in a bit of hot oil. After carefully placing them in the crockpot with some sauteed onions and garlic, I smothered them with pasta sauce and turned the pot on low. A few hours later the scent of this wonderfully simmering supper was wafting through the air causing my mouth to water and my mind to race ahead to these Italian-syle chops I would serve over some hot fettucine sprinkled with grated cheese with some hot biscuits in hand. It was about this time that my hubby so graciously reminded me that we were having a pizza party at the church. I didn't need to make supper. Oh yeah, I am a winner!

2 comments:

  1. That's great! It sounds exactly like something I would do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhh ... ouch! Thanks for sharing! That, too, is something I could totally see myself doing :)....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails