Thursday, May 6, 2010

Chantelle's - Open for Business!

Grand Opening Announcement! Come check out my newest endeavor! I have finally opened my Etsy store and you are welcome to pop on by!

Remember, new colors and styles are coming soon so visit often! If you are in the Niverville area, skip the shipping charges and pick up your item for free!

There were a few different suggestions for the name of the store but they focused just on hats. I am hoping to expand into a few other items so I wanted something a little more neutral. Jason suggested "Chantelle's". It is easy to remember for the buyer and is not limited to anything! I needed a banner, obviously, so I spent a bit of time on Photoshop and came up with my own unique design! Speaks of my personality, that is for sure! I love it! So, take a minute to peruse the store and let me know what you think! Just click on the banner above and it will take you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails