Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My First Feature!

Oh. My. Goodness. I am positively giddy with excitement. I WAS FEATURED!! Can you believe that? My DIY Armchair and my DIY headboard were featured over at The DIY Showoff today!! Really, this may make me look juvenile but here goes - WOO HOO!! Thanks so much, Roeshel!
Check it out. I love to see all the projects that she features - sooo many great ideas! Now I have all the energy I need to tackle tidying this very untidy house! YIPPEE!!

The DIY Show Off

3 comments:

  1. That's Awesome!!! I def know how u feel... I check everyday hoping for a follower and nothing sometimes I ask myself if I'm really that wack LOL but who cares.. I have fun talking to myself ;) I loved your chair and you know I high fived ur head board! Keep up the good work.! I'm watching you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chantelle - your DIY projects are awesome and I was so honored to feature them! Woo Hoo!!! ;)

    Thanks for sharing your hard work and tips! I love both the chair and the headboard!

    ~Roeshel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, Chantelle :). So so fun :P!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails